Rates, Insurance, Policies and Forms
We believe mental health therapy is an investment in your health and wellbeing. We are committed to providing you with quality services and we are networked with a variety of insurance companies in order to provide you with the most convenient and affordable care.
Session rates range from $70-$400, depending on a variety of factors including your therapist, insurance plan etc. Please call us for an estimate of your cost.
Cash or check is preferred (not accepted in Spokane, WA).
All major credit cards and Health Savings Account (HSA)/Flex Spending Account (FSA) with the VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logos are accepted.
Please call us to find out if your insurance is accepted by our providers.
Missed Appointments and/or Cancellations
Our policy is as follows:
- Clients are responsible for canceling and/or rescheduling their appointments with proper notice
- Clients must provide a minimum of 24 business hours advance notice to cancel or reschedule their appointment in order to avoid a missed session fee (our full bill rate)
- Cancellation calls are taken between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday, excluding New Years Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Monday appointments must be canceled before 5 PM on the previous Friday
Please contact us to see if we accept your insurance, or you can contact your insurance provider directly to see if we are in their network. Please be aware that each therapist with Refresh Therapy may be networked with different insurance plans.
Please note that it is a client’s responsibility to understand the limitations of their mental health insurance benefits. Not all services are covered and clients may have a deductible to reach, prior to receiving coverage for services. Not all diagnoses are covered by every insurance plan. If a client’s insurance provider fails to pay for services rendered, the balance of unpaid session fees becomes the client’s responsibility. We encourage you to check your policy yourself to find out all of the information you need to know about your potential costs. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask us!
At this time we are not currently contracted with any State and/or Federal insurance programs, such as Apple Health, Medicare/Medicaid, etc.
The following is a sample list of commercial insurance partners we work with, but not all-inclusive:
- 1st Choice Health
- BlueCross BlueShield Plans
- Healthcare Management Administrators (HMA)
- Kaiser’s “Added Choice” PPO Plan (unfortunately, not the standard KP plans at this time)
- Lifewise Health
- Moda Health
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Premera BlueCross BlueShield
- Providence Health Plans
- Reliant Behavioral Health (RBH)
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield
- United Health Care
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
If you would like to work with one of our therapists, but they are considered out-of-network, please call us to explore what options you have for using your specific plan with an out of network provider. Your insurance company can best explain your out-of-network benefit options.
Please download our latest intake forms, complete and bring in with you.
- Intake Packet (Required)
- Credit Card Authorization (Required if paying co-pays by debit/credit card)
- Insurance Authorization Form (Required, if using insurance)
- Consent and Disclosure Packet (Required)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA)
- Client Release of Information Form